WavePads is based in the heart of The Midwest 45 minutes South/West Of Chicago, In Plainfield, IL. We are committed to building a safe and fun, no-hassle products. WavePad Rafts are a floating foam based material designed for water activities. WavePads Water Rafts are the best on the market and our customers can testify. We offer a wide range of sizes as well as custom sizes.
What makes WavePads different from other raft companies out there?
- We took a great deal of time to examine all of the flaws of so called “competition” based on both customer reviews and methods of execution to form the absolute greatest recreational flotation device.-WavePads
- We are the ONLY company with five different colors available. Besides our standard WavePad Blue color. We have WavePad Sunset Orange, Sonic Yellow, Emarld Green, and Ruby Red.
- We can do any size raft up to 450ft long- but cant exceed 6ft wide.
- The concept is the same that’s all.
- All closed-cell foam is not created equal and ours is made in an ISO 9001 compliant factory, as well as the special film that is used on the top layer of all WavePads.
- We have designed the toughest plastic grommets out there, all rafts 10×6 and larger come with two grommets, unlike our competitors that are using Metal D-rings.
- We offer a one year manufacture warranty, WavePads has been in business for a total of 12 years, 2 years of design concept/patent, 10 years of sales and over the last 10 of sales. We have had zero defects/issues with our products.
- We can custom any design or logo on the top side of the raft-additional charge will apply. Example-palm tree’s, boat name, business name.
- Full Patent
- MADE IN THE U.S.A
WavePads can be shipped locally and nationwide. Local hand delivery can be arranged. Please go to he Products/Pricing Tab for all of the products we offer here at WavePads and there is a full list of our pricing.